Carnelian benefits all 3 of the lower chakras being the root, sacral and solar plexus, but is particularly good for balancing the sacral (sexual) chakra. Carnelian is the stone to use for courage, vitality, sexuality, confidence, action and leadership. It increases life-force, sexual and creative energies and our assertive will. It builds confidence, courage, passion and inner power. It brings zest for life and the courage to push our boundaries. It encourages taking action in order to bring about manifestation. It is all about physical vitality and helps us keep our spiritual vitality in balance so we don’t get “top” or “mind-heavy” which makes us rather ineffective in the physical world. It is particularly balancing and healing to the ovaries.
Carnellian Yoni Egg
A medium Carnelian Yoni Egg – 4.3 x 3.cm that comes with a beautiful silk carrying pouch, unwaxed, unflavoured dental floss for threading, a cleaning brush included and a full instruction booklet included.
Sideways drilled through the narrow end of each egg. This is a natural product and due to the individual characteristics of the stones, variance in the appearance of the eggs is to be expected.
Yoni Eggs originate from the Chinese Empire when the Empresses were taught from a young age to enjoy the good life and part of this was to strengthen life energy, which is also the sex energy. This is achieved by strengthening the pelvic and vaginal muscles with a Yoni Egg.
It helps to increase orgasmic pleasure for both partners – deeper, more intense and more frequent orgasms for women due to increased vaginal sensitivity and awakened sexual energy; as well as tighter and more control over vaginal muscles. It helps to build the Qi (Chi) life force within the vagina, to connect to the womb that according to the Tao is the source of the feminine sexuality and the feminine divine. It awakens and cultivates divine feminine sexual and sensual energy.
The Chinese doctors also knew that there are other benefits to practicing with Yoni Eggs as it tones the pelvic floor and helps prevent uterine, bladder and vaginal prolapse as well as loss of bladder control/incontinence. It tones the vaginal muscles pre and post child birth, making for easier childbirth and recovery. It restores vaginal elasticity and relieves the symptoms of PMS and menopause.
Other benefits include:
- Assists in energetic clearing of any sexual trauma;
- Increases vaginal lubrication;
- Restores hormonal balance;
- Stimulates vaginal reflexology points – harmonising any imbalances of the body, just as with acupuncture;
- Very grounding;
- Anti-aging practice that creates an energetic lift throughout the body causing a natural facelift;
- An interesting fact is that it can also help in toning down strong pelvic muscles. Yes, it can do both, strengthening and toning down because pelvic muscles that are too strong are not optimal for health and as for sexual pleasure, you need to be able to “melt” your pelvic floor, to let go.
Some important notes:
- Don’t use it on your period.
- Don’t use it if you are pregnant.
- It is also advised to use extra caution and awareness if you have an IUD. If you cramp, stop the practice, rub your lower belly, and relax. You can come back to it another time.